

One more day and Friday is here! Thank goodness! I am so ready for the weekend. Yesterday was really nice though, I got off at noon. I went home and cleaned a little then went and got Hanna. She helped me cook again last night. I gave her a pot and put a little water in it and gave her the salt shaker. She stood there and stirred that water and poured salt in the entire time I was cooking. She had so much fun! Then after we ate she wanted to play with her play-doh. So we sat at the table and played for a while. She made faces for me her and daddy. And the we made some French fries...not thinking I told her that the yellow strings were French fries and before I could tell her otherwise she had taken a bite out of the yellow strings of play doh! Yuck! Anyway here is a picture of our family that Hanna made! And a picture of her with her play-doh French fries.

2 comments:
She is seriously growing up too fast... Before we know it she will be driving... Oh lord....
I love you!!!
Play Doh was YUMMY when I was little! lol
She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment