

Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dream...This is what I woke up singing this morning...I can sleep right through a nightmare but when I am having a good dream something always seems to wake me up. Just another Manic Monday is what today is...I already wish it was Friday!
This weekend was pretty good, me Jeremy and Hanna went fishing Saturday afternoon. We just went there to a pond around the house so we rode the 4 wheeler. Welll Jeremy got off and started fishing and I had been sitting there for not even 2 minutes. I looked down and I had mosquito's all over my arms and legs. I have never seen that many before in my life! I was yelling at Jeremy telling him that we had to go and he just kept on fishing...So I took Hanna and we went back to the house. It felt like my legs were on fire! I was freaking out because I just kept looking down at my legs and there were so many bites all over my arms and legs. I had to pull over and scratch and the go again. Finally I got to the house. I ran inside stripped all of my clothes off and jumped in the shower. Poor Hanna was just looking at me like I was crazy. Anyway I was itching sooooooo bad!!! I got out of the shower and bathed down in caladryl lotion. Hanna was so sweet she just kept asking me if she could kiss my booboo's....Anyway I counted them and I had 52 bites on my legs and 5 on my arms!!!! I have never ever seen anything like that before. I am just so thankful that they did not bite Hanna!
Anyway after we ate and got ready for bed Hanna was wide awake!!! She did not go to sleep until like 11 that night. She kept wrapping her babies up in blankets and putting them to sleep. Then she would get them up and tell me that the babies were being mean so she would put them in time out...she done this over and over and over. Finally she started getting sleepy she got up on the couch with her babies and was rubbing the babies head singing Jesus loves me to her babies. It was so sweet!
Sunday Jeremy got up early to go fishing so I went to my moms house. Hanna helped her bake some cookies. She had so much fun! She kept sneaking the chocolate chips before mom could get them into the batter. Hanna argued with Aunt Jenny for a while about Amam being her boyfriend and not Jenny's. Hanna now thinks that everyone is her boyfriend...not sure where she has picked this up at.
I really hope that this week goes by fast. I am getting so excited only 11 more days and it will be FOOTBALL TIME!!! yippee!!
This weekend was pretty good, me Jeremy and Hanna went fishing Saturday afternoon. We just went there to a pond around the house so we rode the 4 wheeler. Welll Jeremy got off and started fishing and I had been sitting there for not even 2 minutes. I looked down and I had mosquito's all over my arms and legs. I have never seen that many before in my life! I was yelling at Jeremy telling him that we had to go and he just kept on fishing...So I took Hanna and we went back to the house. It felt like my legs were on fire! I was freaking out because I just kept looking down at my legs and there were so many bites all over my arms and legs. I had to pull over and scratch and the go again. Finally I got to the house. I ran inside stripped all of my clothes off and jumped in the shower. Poor Hanna was just looking at me like I was crazy. Anyway I was itching sooooooo bad!!! I got out of the shower and bathed down in caladryl lotion. Hanna was so sweet she just kept asking me if she could kiss my booboo's....Anyway I counted them and I had 52 bites on my legs and 5 on my arms!!!! I have never ever seen anything like that before. I am just so thankful that they did not bite Hanna!
Anyway after we ate and got ready for bed Hanna was wide awake!!! She did not go to sleep until like 11 that night. She kept wrapping her babies up in blankets and putting them to sleep. Then she would get them up and tell me that the babies were being mean so she would put them in time out...she done this over and over and over. Finally she started getting sleepy she got up on the couch with her babies and was rubbing the babies head singing Jesus loves me to her babies. It was so sweet!
Sunday Jeremy got up early to go fishing so I went to my moms house. Hanna helped her bake some cookies. She had so much fun! She kept sneaking the chocolate chips before mom could get them into the batter. Hanna argued with Aunt Jenny for a while about Amam being her boyfriend and not Jenny's. Hanna now thinks that everyone is her boyfriend...not sure where she has picked this up at.
I really hope that this week goes by fast. I am getting so excited only 11 more days and it will be FOOTBALL TIME!!! yippee!!

No comments:
Post a Comment