Thursday, August 7, 2008

~Is it Friday yet?~


In my first post I told about How Hanna was so proud of putting all her letters in rows of the same colors. Not a good pic of Hanna but she was showing off what she done!



blah...blah...blah... is how I feel today! I wish it was Friday, I DO NOT want to be here at work, I HATE my hair, I have mounds of paperwork on my desk that I wish would just disappear, and I am not going to be able to go to PCB this weekend! Uggg....I am just ill and am so ready for 5 o'clock to get here. My day just started off crappy...I woke up and was so excited to try this new cereal that I got. I poured the cereal in my bowl and went to get some milk and there was none!! (I will explain later what happened to my milk) So I went to get a shower and when I turned the water on water came pouring out of my shower head got all over the floor. Not sure what is wrong with it, guess we are going to have to replace it. After I got ready for work I turned my house upside down looking for my shoes. Then remembered that I left them at my moms yesterday. So I had to drive all the way to Slocomb to get them then all the way back to drop Hanna off at daycare. And when I finally made it to work I realized I left my freaking lunch sitting on the counter at the house!

I got off at noon yesterday and went shopping! I went to Kohl's and they were having a huge sale! I got Hanna dresses that were reg 37.00 for 2.80! Like she really needed any more clothes, but I just could not pass them up!

So I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and got groceries, then I went and picked up Hanna. She likes to help me unload the groceries so I will get them out of the car and put the bags on the floor in my living. She will then take the bags one by one and put them in the kitchen. I usually get the heavy stuff myself and just let her get the small stuff. Well, yesterday I forgot to get the milk and put it in the kitchen. I left it in a bag in the living. Well before I could get to her Hanna had brought the bag of the milk and dropped it on the kitchen floor...the cap popped off and milk went everywhere! I felt so bad for Hanna because she kept saying "it to heavy mommy"...anyway so I had to clean all the milk up. Then when I woke up this morning I poured me some cereal and yeah did not have any milk!

I was really excited yesterday because I was going to try this recipe that I saw on food network. It is cream of chicken and tomato pork chops. It may not sound good but watching them cook it on TV it looked yummy! It is where you make a pork chop casserole...(rice pork and cream of chicken) and then you put canned chopped tomatoes on top...well I forgot to put the freaking cream of chicken in....it was soooo nasty!!! But as always Jeremy ate it without complaining! Everyone knows that Talisa can not cook...well Jeremy never says anything about it. He eats burnt nasty food and never complains. Not many people would be that way. :)

Hanna woke my up at 4:00 this morning telling me she had to tee tee!! I was so happy because that is the first time she has work me up like that. She has been doing really good during the day but would still tee tee in her diaper at night, so I was really proud of her that she actually woke me up to go tee tee!

y

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Hanna is so funny! I love her!!! That recipe does sound good!!!! How did you figure out how to put the picture on here? Good job!!!


I love you!!