This past weekend was good just not at all long enough. Me Jeremy and Hanna went to Wal-Mart Saturday night to get Hanna's school supplies. And Sunday we just stayed around the house. It was so nice outside this weekend! We played outside some and it was just nice to not sweat to death by being outside for 5 minutes. Hanna cut the grass with her bubble mower and sat and watched a frog that was swimming in her pool for about an hour! She gets so excited about such little things! I love that! I know all little kids get excited about most anything, I am still that way now!
Yesterday was just another "manic Monday"....I hate Monday's! It was ok till I got to work then I was already wishing it were Friday!
Last night me and Jeremy watched a really good movie called Vantage Point. I am usually asleep by 9 or 9:30 and watching that last night we did not go to sleep till 11:00 and I am so sleepy this morning! And it does not help any that it is going to be rainy all day! That makes me want to go to sleep even more! I really feel like I need some tape to tape my eyes open! I think I may go sit in the bathroom for a few minutes and take a nap!
Yesterday Hanna started her new class at school. She is now in K-2! My little girl is growing up way to fast! Anyway when I dropped her off yesterday we went in and they had the tables all set up with assigned seats. I am so glad that they put Hanna next to Will. Will is her little buddy at daycare who she just loves! So when we got there she walked in and sat by Will and did not cry when I left. I really did not expect her to cry anyway because she never cries when I leave her in the mornings. Well this morning when I got to daycare she wanted me to carry her in, she usually wants to walk. And when we got into her class room I put her down and she started crying! I tried everything to get her to get down and not cry and nothing worked! Not even me giving her a pop tart! She just kept crying. I felt so bad for her, because like I said she never cries! Finally I just had to get up and walk out. I have NEVER left her at daycare with her crying like that! I feel so bad for her. I guess it maybe just that everything has changed. New teachers, more kids in her class, and she just is not used to that yet. Anyway so now I am stuck at work worried that she is still sitting there crying! :( This is going to be a LONG day!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Awwww. Now I am going to cry... She is growing up so fast, Talisa.. I want her to be little forever.. I want me and Adam to hurry up and have one so they can play together!!!! I love you!!!
Sister
Post a Comment