I never watched Charlie Brown, but isn't it that cartoon where when the teacher talks all he hears is ....wha wha wha...It sure would be nice if that is what I could hear instead of some certain people talk. I think some people talk just to hear themselves talk...and I guess it would not be so bad if everything they said was not negative. I wish that I could put my desk at work in a bubble, a bubble that was sound proof so that I could not hear what others outside my bubble was talking about...oh and the ability to see only what I chose to see... wouldn't that be nice...to sit in a little bubble all day maybe even have a little bathroom in there so that I would not have to come out to potty...Ok it is time again to remind myself how much I love my job....
Last night was so nice I love for it to rain at night when I am falling asleep! I fell asleep watching a movie last night on the couch and woke up to this loud bang noise. Jeremy was still awake watching tv and he said that lightning had struck something behind our house. It was so freaking loud that it woke me up! Anyway it took me forever to fall back asleep, so again today I am so sleepy! I get off at noon today and am thinking of going home to take a nap. I always say that but then decide to go get Hanna instead.
Jeremy sometimes drives me crazy with all of his thousands of turkey calls that he has. He will be sitting there watching tv scratching his turkey call plate thingies. Anyway for those of you who may not know that they look like he has a few that are like really small plates that comes with this little wooden stick and you scratch the wooden stick across the plate and it make a noise that sounds like a turkey. Makes you wonder who was sitting around and thought of that idea. Anyway last night me Jeremy and Hanna went to eat mexican food last night at that little place in Slocomb.( their food is really good) Well we were sitting there eating and I looked over at Hanna and she had turned over an empty plate that Jeremys taco was on and had a chip that was broken that looked like a stick and was scratching the chip on top of the plate as she done this she was saying gobble gobble, or in Hanna's language it was gobba gobba...lol it just is amazing at the things that she remembers and just randomly does. I could just sit and watch her and laugh all day she is so entertaining...on yeah but why in the would would I want to do that when I could be at the job that I have to remind my self that I love so much!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Gobba Gobba... LOL... I laugh so much!!! It is so funny when she says "Amam is in your phone... He at work? Amam is your boyfriend and Will is my boyfriend!!"
I wish I could be in a bubble all day too!! Wouldn't that be nice?
I miss working with you up there! We all had so much fun!!!!
I love you!!!
You crack me up!
Kevin has those stupid mouth turkey calls, they make me want to SHOOT him! lol
Post a Comment