I hate Mondays!!! I woke up today got dressed and went to my car to put my stuff in there and when I opened my door there were ants all over the place!!!! All in Hanna's car seat all over the floor and all over my seat. Everytime I would wipe them off it is like they would multiply because there would be more than before I wiped them. So I called my 2nd mom (my mother in law) and asked her if she would come take Hanna to daycare. I am not sure what I would do without my family! Anyway so I got my vacuum cleaner and took it outside and vacuumed out the ants as best as I could. So then not thinking I took my vacuum inside and sat it in my living room while I was getting my clothes back on for work, and when I went back into the living room there were ants crawling out of my vacuum cleaner and getting all in my freaking living room!!! So I just got my vacuum cleaner and put it in a huge garbage bag and put it on my front porch...So I finally got back in my car to come to work and the bottom fell out! I had to pull over because I could not see due to how hard the rain was falling. So I finally made it to work late of course...so that was a wonderful start to a wonderful Monday!
We really did not get as much rain this weekend as I thought we would I think that Slocomb was in the very corner that everything just kinda bypassed...It kept saying that the heaviest rain would be here late Saturday night, well it never really rained. I am just glad there was not any bad weather.
I had a really good weekend we all just stayed around the house and were lazy for the most part! Like I have said before I love rainy lazy weekends!
Now I am just hoping that this week passes by really fast! I am really looking forward to Saturday! ROLL TIDE!!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment