So I hear that this tropical storm may be headed our way? I really hope that all we get is a bunch or rain. I am scared to death of bad weather...it would be really nice for it to just rain. A rainy Sunday would make for a wonderful movie and nap day!
I am so glad that I get off at noon today. It is another day where I am having to remind myself of how I love my job...I really do like what I do for the most part...It just kills me how some people can just half ass work but yet get paid much more than me...uggg...I really do try my hardest and I am very thankful that I have a job. However it just sucks to know that others who may not do as much work as I do still get paid more...I really need a vacation...
Ok so I found that chicken in the crock pot is really nasty!!! And it smells awful...Last night I decided to put some chicken in the crock pot and cook it over night. I woke up about 4 this morning and was like what in the world it that smell...I did not put anything in there with it just salt and pepper. But is smelled so bad!!! I thought maybe the meat was bad or something but it did not smell before I cooked it. So that will be the last time I put chicken in the crock pot...lol
So Hanna has now finally named her baby doll...for the longest time I would ask her what her baby dolls name was and she would say baby. She has one baby doll and her name is Jolene but now she has this other baby and she has named him Amam...yeah Jenny's boyfriend's name is Adam and so I guess she named her baby after him.
10 DAYS 10 HOURS 7 MINUTES AND 32 SECONDS TILL ALABAMA FOOTBALL....ROLL TIDE!!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment