What a week this is gonna be...I am in insurance all by myself when there are usually 4 of us! Its only Tuesday and I am already ready for Friday!
This weekend was nice! Friday night Hanna had a ball game. Uncle Korey, Aunt TIsa and Alli were here so they came to Hanna's game. She sure does love her uncles all of them so much! She loves aggravating all of them...pretty funny! She asked me last night when Uncle Eric could come because all of her other uncles have came to her games! I guess its hard for a 4 year old to understand that uncle Eric can not just drive here and back to California for a T Ball game! We all went to have supper at the mexican resturant there in slocomb after the game. Hanna spent the night with Grandma since Alli was there. Jeremy and Uncle Allen got up and went to Eufaula at 4 am to turkey hunt. I took Leah to Grandma's about 7 and me and Aunt Brenda headed up there to meet the men. We walked around looking for arrow heads for about 3 hours. It was nice to be outside and spend some time with Jeremy! We got back about 5 that afternoon. Sunday was church...sunday night we had an awesome class! I love going and being able to just let out what is bothering you and know that no one there is judging you! Love my church and my church family so very much!
Leah seemed to be getting better...that is until last night. Now she is back to sounding like a little freight train when she breathes...I am so ready for her to be well of this mess! Its sure not stopping her from eating though! Little bit can go through 2 cans of baby food at a sitting easily!!!!
Hoping this week goes by fast! Ready for another great weekend!
1 year ago

1 comment:
Tell me about it! I am sooooo ready for the weekend!
Glad yall had a great time this past weekend!
Love you!
Post a Comment