Lots to catch up on! Been really busy and haven't had time to even think about blogging!
Last Friday I was out with Leah...poor little baby is still SICK! She just can not get rid of this wheezing that she has had for 3 months! Dr changed her med and I was to give her breathing tmts all weekend every 4 hours...I did this took her back to the Dr Monday and she was no better! So he changed her meds to go in her breathing machine and I am now doing that for 7 days to see if that helps!! I am so ready for my baby girl to be well! You would never know by looking at her! She is still all smiles all the time! I just love that little bundle of joy more than words could ever tell! Same goes for my 4 year old who seems to still be hanging on to those terrible twos!!! Even with that said I still love her more than words could ever tell!!!
Hanna had her first T Ball game last Saturday! She had so much fun and was so excited that everyone came for her game! Grandma. Grandmother, Granddaddy, AUnt Jenny, Uncle Adam, Uncle Jerrad, Daddy, me and sister! They all looked so cute in their uniforms! I never played ball...so I was unaware that the girls get little cute bows to go on the sleeves of their shirts! So Hanna was the only girl without them! Made me sad! I will get her some though!
After game Daddy left for Eufaula for the weekend...grandmother came and spent the night with us. I grilled weenies and bbq chicken! I took Leah's exersaucer outside and sat her in it! She loves being outside just as much as her sister does! We stayed out there until the skeeters made us go inside! Grandmother and Granddaddy came and ate with us! Granddaddy blew the inflatable bed up for grandmother and Hanna to sleep on! Hanna always loves that! She is already asking when Daddy is going out of town again so she can get Grandma to come this time! She sure does love those grandparents! And I am so very thankful for my parents and my other parents (jeremy's side) that are such wonderful grandparents to our children! Sunday I took mom home and she was gonna watch the girls for me to go shopping...but Dennis was not home and she did not have a key. SO I had to take them all with me! Should have seen us up in cvs..Hanna had a princess skirt on with a purple shirt that did not match and YELLOW flip flops! Mom had holes in her tshirt! But they went anyway...had to even go in with me because my car runs hot with it idling and the air on! We did not go to church...I do not want Leah exposed to anything at all so I am not sending her anywhere other than daycare until she is WELL!!! Daddy came home Monday actually came through Dothan and had lunch with me! We never get to do that!
Tuesday night Hanna had another T Ball game! We were so poud of her! She hit the ball all 3 times at bat not off the T but from the coach pitching to her! She was so excited! Will is on the team we were playing and he was on 3rd base...when Hanna got there he was telling her Good job Hanna you hit the ball! Then he was telling her to run run go go!!! So funny because he is on the other team! That little Will is the cutest sweetest little boy ever! Just love that little kid!
It was nasty weather that night so we were without power from about midnight to 5:15...I was proud of myself I do not think I was freaking out like I used to!
Anyway gonna try to remember to upload some pics soon! I am in desperate need of a new camera!!!! So most of my pic's I take are from my cell :(
1 year ago

1 comment:
Hanna is doing so good! And I hope Leah feels better soon! Poor little thing!
Post a Comment