Monday, February 21, 2011

Sick of the sickness....

First let me say what a beautiful weekend it was! So nice outside just really wish that I could have spent it outside! Saturday we went back to the Dr with Leah and they sent us for a chest XRay to make sure it wasn't turning into pneumonia...and thank the good Lord it was all clear! We went back home and rested the rest of the day...I am thinking that after Leah gets over this that she is gonna be a spoiled little baby considering I have not put her down any since she has been sick! I have just been holding her the whole time...Dr Blaxton reassured me Saturday that everything we were going through with her was normal for RSV. She said that she is going to continue to cough anc wheeze possible for up to 3 weeks...I was really happy that we brought her back up here because Br. Blaxton made me feel so much better about everything. She has not gotten any worse just not really getting much better...So mommy is lacking sleep!!! Thank goodness for my wonderful mother in law for coming and staying with us Friday night...she practically stayed up with Leah and let me sleep!!! Which was much needed! Sunday we went and had lunch at moms for Jenny's birthday and then me and Jeremy headed to Dothan. I hated that we missed church yesterday but I did not want to take our germs up there and infect everyone else! Today is a day that I HATE my job...all I'm going to say is that I could CARE LESS about what ANYONE here thinks...who cares if you think I am paranoid about Leah being sick...who cares if you are upset with me for being out some last week, who cares if you are upset with me for being late this morning...I sure could care less!!! The fact is my baby is sick...really sick...and my children will ALWAYS come BEFORE this job. So if you think you are going to make me feel bad or guilty for being out with them then you are wrong!!! Jeremy is off tomorrow but if she is still running a fever Wed then I will NOT be here. Again my children come before this job or any other job...and that right there my friends is how its gonna always be :)

No comments: