Oh Friday how I love you!!! This has been a rough 2 weeks! So thankful that my babies are well and in daycare today! Leah is still coughing and congested a little but Dr says that is to be expected for possibly up to 3 weeks...
SO SO SO excited about tomorrow!!! I am going to get ALL of my cleaning done tonight because I'm going to wake in the morning get ready and go outside and that is where we are going to spend the whole day!!!!! May even bust out the sprinkler for Hanna to run through if its warm enough! Grandpa and Amanda are coming to spend the afternoon with us...grilling out and spending time with the kids. Can't wait!!! And then Sunday going to church! I am so ready to be able to go we have missed last Sunday and the past 2 Wed nights SO...I'm anxious to get back! Not to mention I can tell a world of difference when we do not go! Grandma stayed home with the kids yesterday! When I got home Hanna came running to me and drug me to her room...she was so excited because her and Grandma organized her drawers all nice and neatly! Hanna said Mommy I'm going to keep them like this for 5 months....lol. They do look so nice though! Everything folded and in its place...Grandma just doesn't realize how much I appreciate EVERYTHING she does for me! :) Its little things like that that mommy just does not have time to do so for her to come do it for me was WONDERFUL! Hanna has been washing dishes the past 2 nights...and not because I ask her she just wanted to! Oh and I'm loving how shiny my sink is! I filled both sides up to the top with water and poured in about a cup of colorox and let it sit for a little over an hour. Makes it so shiny! Oh its the little things that make me most happiest!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment