Tomorrow starts my diet....seriously no lie I can not keep going like this...I HAVE TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!! I know I can do it I just have to get motivated...well Hanna asking me when I was gonna have that baby that's inside my big tummy is MOTIVATION FOR ME!!! Kids are so honest!!! Speaking of Hanna she told me on the way home from daycare Friday that she wanted to go to the tanning bed so her body wouldn't be so white...I think she is going to be really girly and that is gonna be hard for me to get used to since I am not. She is always worried about her hair sticking up, her clothes matching, and she will NOT wear her pants unless they cover her shoes...seriously and she is only 4!!!
Last night Leah was sitting up some by herself! I can not believe that she is almost 5 months old!! She has been eating fruits but she will be starting veggies today!! Can't wait to see how that goes!
Jeremy has promised that we will all go away for the weekend somewhere after income taxes come in...still ha vent decided where to go...
I can not wait for 5 to get here I am headed to the grocery store and have lots of coupons to use!!!
1 year ago

1 comment:
HAHA!!! Hanna is such a girl! she gets it from you though! I promise... Its your OCD she picked up on!!! But its funny!
Post a Comment