





YES THIS IS ME!!! FUN TIMES!!!


What a great weekend!!! Saturday got up and headed to Hartford to get Grandmother. Brought her back to my house and she spent some much needed time with the kiddos! The weather was WONDERFUL! So after I cooked lunch we headed outside and that is where we stayed until it was time to take her home...Last year when we got Hanna her trampoline I was pregnant so I wasn't able to jump on it!! So me and Hanna had SO much fun jumping on it Saturday...my legs are sore today from it but that's an OK price to pay for having so much fun!! I felt like a little kid again! I put Leah in her stroller and her and Nanny sat and watched us play! Hanna went in and got some of her stuffed toys and we bounced them around for a while...we took Nanny home later and came back and Hanna played some more on the trampoline!
Sunday got up headed to church.Had lunch with Grandma and came back home. Hanna jumped on the trampoline for a little bit...in the rain! Me and Leah watched from up under the patio. Then we headed back in to watch TV and I actually took a nap!!! Last night I cut out all my coupons and got them ready and sorted for my trip to Publix tomorrow! I am so so so so so excited!!! Can not wait to see how much I can save!

No comments:
Post a Comment