Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yay all well!

Bad week...both kids and Jeremy had the flu! Thankfully they are all better now and back at daycare! I am so so so so so thankful for my mother in law aka mom #2!! She is just simply AMAZING!!! She has helped me out so much this week. I am gonna have to think of something nice to do for her just have no idea what...any ideas?? I suppose I am going to work this Saturday to make up some time...not looking forward to that. I am looking forward to my afternoon with Brittney...lunch then to the book store!!! I think I'm gonna read The Hunger Games..heard those were really good! I am also really excited about church Sunday...since it seems like forever since we have been!!! I am most excited that I have NO dirty clothes in my house...other than what we wore to bed last night!!!! Thats mostly thanks to mom second mom! :) Now all I have to do this weekend is my usual Saturday cleaning minus all the clothes washing!! WooHoo!!!

No comments: