Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FLU...

Well our house has been taken over by the stinkin flu bug...Hanna tested positive Sat for the flu so we kept Leah at Grandma's house to keep her away from Hanna. Well Monday morning grandma called and said she was coughing more and thought she might need to be seen. So I took her to the Dr and she tested positive for the flu too. Jeremy now feels bad so I am sure that he has it. So Jeremy is home with the girls today and Grandma is there helping since he does not feel good. So we spent the whole weekend at the house...missed church Sunday. But hopefully we are on the road to recovery. I am so so so thankful for such a wonderful family that lends helping hands when we need them. So happy to be bless with the best in laws anyone could ever ask for!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I do not get the flu...I do however wish that if I were going to get it that I would go ahead and get it. That way we can all have it at the same time. I am working today and have a half day tomorrow hoping that Jeremy can stay with Leah tomorrow morning if she is still sick!

No comments: