Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mommy's little helper

I need to take Hanna and have just a Hanna and mommy day...she is such a big helper around the house. So she deserves it! Last night she cleaned her room without much fuss. She does always clean her room and most of the time she does it all by herself. I will a few times a month go in there and sort out the things she has just placed in the wrong spots. She helps me fold and put up clothes hers and Leah's and she ALWAYS picks her toys up off the living room floor! Last night she told me she said Mommy are you glad that I help you since daddy never does...that is funny and not all at the same time.
I am so glad that I have my earplugs...aparently we all have different taste in music in this little office. One radio is on woof, one on country and the phones are on Dr. B's IPod thats playing Christian...which is what I want to listen to but makes it hard to hear when 2 other stations are playing...SO...I will plug my ear phones in and listen live to 94.3! That always helps me get through the day a little better!
Made a delicious supper last night...Took boneless chicken breast boiled them and chopped them up. Took cream of chicken, sour cream and a little of the chicken broth and mixed it all together, added the chicken and put it all in a baking dish. Crushed up ritz crackers (hanna loved doing that) and melted butter mixed that together and put it on top of the chicken baked it for 30 min and it was scrumptious!! Hanna loved it and I think Jeremy did too! Its funny because if he knew sour cream was in it he would NOT eat it....so what he doesn't know will not hurt him! ;)
Tonight is church so I'm excited about that! Hoping that a few of the people I've invited will come!

No comments: