Last night Hanna told me that I never play with her...these were her words exactly..."mommy you never play with me because you are always taking care of business and its always your business you never take care of my business"....well said Hanna! That is the truth too...I am usually CLEANING and not PLAYING. Oh if only my 4 year old knew what a house would look like without me CLEANING all the time. It did however make me feel really bad...and I do think that I have been doing much better about it! I have been coloring with her EVERY night for the past 2 weeks or more. The week days are just so hectic getting home from work and all and cooking supper...cleaning, bathing...you get the picture its just crazy hectic so there is not much time for play. Still working on putting my cleaning on the back burner when it comes to spending time with the girls!
SO do you believe in signs???? I DO!!! Sunday in church we were reading the Bible and the name Caleb came up...well it just clicked with me that I LOVE That name! I immediately starting thinking of middle names and thinking if there was already a Caleb Hatcher...which there isn't! Well I made a mental note to ask Jeremy if he liked it but that mental note was lost until last night! We were watching American Chopper Sr vs Jr...anyway one of the guys on there his wife was having a baby so that made me think about the name Caleb again. Well before I could say anything Jeremy says to me "If we have a son I want to name him Caleb!!!" FIRST OF ALL NO ONE MENTIONED THE NAME CALEB ON THE SHOW....JEREMY JUST THOUGHT OF THAT ON HIS OWN!!!! Ok for those of you who really know me and Jeremy you will know....that it took us 9 months to come up with Leah's name!!! Yes 9 months...so when he said that I flipped out!!! I want another child...(actually I want 2 more) but Jeremy had not decided yet if he did...but i think that is a sign that we need another one!!!I mean come on we agreed that strongly on a name and I'm not even pregnant yet!!!! Crazy... and I'll take that as a sign!! Yeppers I sure do don't care if you think its crazy or not!!! :)
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment