Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011

Seems like each Monday gets harder to come back to work...I am starting to realize that I really want to be a stay at home mom! REALLY bad! Yesterday was a bad day...I was ill at EVERYONE for some reason. Not sure what was going on with me but I am sure Jeremy and Hanna were happy when I fell asleep. I do believe that illness has carried over to today because I can feel that illness creeping back up on me...
Friday I rang in the new year sleeping...Jeremy fell asleep around 9 and I managed to stay awake till 11 something...
Saturday New years day we had lunch with Tony and Mr. Bobby. It was really good...we had fried fish, black eyed peas, turnipfs and some delicious hush puppies. Tony cut up and onion and some peppers and put it in the hush puppy mix...they were really good! The rest of the day was rainy so we were LAZY! It was great...
Yesterday went to church, then to Granny Woods, back home then back to church...Sundays are always busy and so it makes it really hectic to do anything in between.
I did not take my Christmas tree down, I did not mop my floors, I did not finish all my washing of the clothes, and I did not finish cleaning up Leah's room...so that's all gonna keep me stressed until it is done...
Leah discovered her feet...HILARIOUS
Hanna discovered the copy everything anyone says game....AGGRAVATING!!!
Jeremy killed 2 deer! And I finally convinced him to get me some summer sausage! YAY! Ive never tried it but I have heard that it is delicious!

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

I just realized something... Hanna may have got that from the Talking Tom cat... since he only repeats what you say... Sorry!!!!!

Donna said...

I didnt finish the washing of the clothes or the cleaning of the house nor have I taken down the tree....so dont feel alone in that basket.... I am having one of those ill days I think starting to creep up...NOT COOL! I have to much work to do....so I am going to walk away for about an hour and come back...hopefully with a little different attitude...I hope your day gets better!