Thursday, December 2, 2010

OCD....

I need a sleep late, don't get out of your pj's all day, cooking free, cleaning free, LAZY rainy day!!!! I want that so bad!!! I want that for me and the girls and Jeremy...to spend just a whole day together going no where doing nothing!!! But that is not going to happen at my house...nope see there is this little disease called OCD that I tend to let come out when I am home...I can not seem to sit down or relax due to my always cleaning self that I turn into once I walk throuhg the back door of our home. It totally consumes me...and if you saw my house you would never think I was that way...thats the sad part...I feel like that is all I do but yet it is never "spotless" . And I could wash 50 loads of clothes and the next day I would have 50 more...where oh where do these clothes come from???? Why are there always so many to wash but NONE when I am looking for something to wear??? I want to get over this mess of always thinking I always have to be up cleaning...moping...vaccuming....washing clothes...sweeping....washing dishes...cleaning to toilet...cleaning the tub...I want to be able to sit and relax knowing that there may be a coffee mug that needs washing sitting in the sink!!!! I want to get to where I spend my time playing with my kids rather than letting the cleaning consume all of my time!!!

Moms birthday is Sunday! We are going to her house with Jenny to help her put her tree up! I have got to start my Christmas shopping...yep thats right I have NOT started yet!!! Such a procrastinatior I am....

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

You are the OCD Queen!!!!

Just chill out one day!