Monday, December 6, 2010

Just my luck....

Here is my weekend in a nutshell...left work Friday got a ticket for driving with an expired tag and a ticket for failure to have my insurance card with me. Changed the car seats out so that I could drive J's truck until I can get my car tag. Went to moms Sunday on my way home got ANOTHER ticket...this time for speeding!!! And a warning for not having my insurance card again...because I am not smart enough to go home and put them in the vehicles after getting the first ticket!! Of course the ticket for my insurance will be void once I prove I had insurance. But the total of the other 2 tickets is $429.00 So Merry Christmas to me...paying those darn tickets will be my gift this year!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

This would only happen to you!