Had a pretty busy weekend...Sat got up @ 6 and started cleaning. Mom came and helped and Dennis put up the crib. So she now has a nursery to come home to thank goodness! We spent all day doing the nursery and cleaning out Hanna's room. She was with Grandma so I was able to go through some of her toys and give them away. It made me really happy and she will never know because it was toys she never played with! Saturday night I met some of the girls at work and we went to see the Encore performance of the Patti Rutland Jazz Black and White a Tribute to Michael Jackson. It was just as good if not better the second time...I had seen it back in Feb. Sunday morning got up headed to church, had my baby shower at chuch at 2. We were so blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts. I was worried because I had given away so many of Hanna's clothes well I made up for that yesterday because we were given so many cute clothes! One of my favorite gifts was from my sister...she made these cute changing pads out of table cloths! They were so cute!! I wish I had just a small bit of her craftyness...if thats a word..lol. I got home about 4 and got some of the stuff put up laid down to take a small nap and before I knew it Jeremy was waking me up to go back to church. I know I say this every week but I get so excited about going to church now! I can not wait till Wed night so I can go back to church. Hopefully Jenny will join us!!! I was so tired last night I fell asleep on the couch!
Had a Dentist apt this morning. I actually had to get a tooth pulled! I went to Dr Nicholls in Graceville...I really really liked him! He walks around all day with no shoes on!! lol Now I am back at work and so ready go go home!
1 year ago

1 comment:
No shoes? Thats really random for a Dentist! HAHA!
I am so happy you liked your gifts! They are super easy to make! SUPER EASY!!!
Post a Comment