I am trying really hard to be happy about it being Monday...but that is not working at all!!! Good news I have only 72 days left!!! YAY! It is a must that I get in there and clean that room out this weekend.
I still can not believe that my little girl is 4!!! We had her birthday party this weekend. There were quite a few people that came! Her friends Will and Carlee from daycare came, Monica and Eric came with Kayla and Nathan and 2 of their nieces, Lexi was there and so was Eliot! So I was really happy that there were kids that came! Most of the family was there too! Pap Pap was in Texas working so he could not come and I have no idea where Pop and Nana were. Hanna got lots of toys and clothes! I do think that her fav is her trampoline though! I just can not wait for it to get cooler out so I do not burn up while out there watching her! Sunday we were lazy all day! Hanna did not have a nap Saturday and did not go to sleep till around 10 that night so needless to say she slept till 10 Sunday morning. I was planning on getting up and going to church but I decided to let her and daddy sleep. I cooked a yummy supper last night...Peas, Corn, mac n cheese and Hamburger patties...I have been wanting some Hamburger patties forever so I cooked me some last night. And they were delicious! I saw on I think Rachel Ray where she adds Parmesan cheese to her meat before cooking the HB meat along with Worcestershire and soy sauce. I tried that last night and it was really good!
1 year ago

1 comment:
YUM! I will have to try that!!!
The party was fun!
Post a Comment