Monday, June 21, 2010

Just call me "Big Mama"

So since it is getting harder for me to get up and down...and my belly is getting bigger by the day...Jeremy has been calling me big mama...lol It doesn't bother me at all I actually think its kinda cute. Well aparently Hanna has picked up on it because yesterday we were sitting there and she said "whats for lunch Big Mama?" it was hilarious! Oh and we also found out what the cause for all our troubles @ the trailer and the septic tank were...Just out of the blue last night me Hanna and Jeremy were sitting there watching TV when Hanna stood up and said and i quote..."mommy one time at the trailer you gave me s t-shirt that was ripped and told me to go throw it in the garbage, but I didn't mommy I put it in the toilet and flushed it down" I found it hilarious considering the fact that Jeremy the whole time thought it was me flushing baby wipes...!!! I know the baby wipes did not help any but I do believe the main cause would have to be that T-Shirt that is stuck somewhere in those pipes!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Big Mama?!!!!

Thats 2 funny about the shirt!