









We had such a WONDERFUL weekend! I have not had that much fun in a really long time! We left for the lake Friday when I got home from work. Stopped at Sonic in Marianna and made it to the lake by 8. Watched a little TV then headed to bed. Woke up @ 5:15 headed to town to get ice and snacks and came back to go fishing! Jeremy had some trouble with his boat so we did not get out on the lake till about 7. Hanna got to see her first alligator! It was a small 5 ft gator that was up on a log...well Hanna wanted daddy to get closer so she could see it better...so thought it was so neat...that is until the gator slid off the log and started swimming our way...she the FREAKED out!!!! She fished some with her Dora pole but never caught anything. The picture of her holding the TINY fish is a fish that I caught! We fished till about 1 then headed in for lunch. Hanna stayed with Grandpa and Amanda that afternoon while me and Jeremy went back out fishing. We found caught quit a few fish in the same place so we anchored there and that's where we fished the rest of the day. It was so peaceful even though the wind was AWFUL! Hanna, Grandpa and Amanda went to the park while we were fishing and Hanna had a blast feeding the fish! When we got back to the house they were grilling! So we ate then headed to bed! Saturday we woke up and while Jeremy fished me Hanna and Amanda headed to Mexico Beach! OMG....Hanna had a BLAST! She enjoyed it so much I only wish I had taken my video camera! She was somewhat scared of the water at first until she tripped and fell in. Then she realized that she loved it! I hate that I left her swimsuit at home...but that did not stop her from having fun! We stayed for about 3 1/2 hours and she constantly played the whole time! Needless to say she was asleep before we got back to the house! Me and Jeremy went back out fishing a little while they fried fish...came back in and enjoyed some delicious fish, french fries and hush puppies! We sat around a little more then headed home :(. It was a really good weekend and I enjoyed spending time with Grandpa and Amanda. Jerad and Daniel were there too so we all had a really good time! Looking forward to the next time! I am unsure what our plans are for this coming weekend. I am hoping we get to spend some time with Grandma and Granddaddy. Grandma's birthday is next Monday! And the following weekend is the BEACH with my family! The next weekend we have a party to go to and then maybe the weekend after that back to the Lake! Lots to look forward to! :)

2 comments:
glad you had a good weekend! wish I could have been at the beach!
So happy that yall had a good time! And that hanna got warmed up to the beach for our beach trip!
Post a Comment