Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~~BEACH~~

I am so excited to go to the beach next weekend! I can hardly wait! I want to just relax and have fun...I just hope that my mom lets me drive because if not it will take us fifty forevers to get there...and I can not drive my car because I really do not trust it to get there. I just wish it would hurry and get here! I think we may just be hanging around the house this weekend. Which is OK I guess...I just want to go somewhere! I want to be outside not sitting on my back proch! Maybe I can convice Jeremy to lets go play golf or something! Well he would be playing I would just be watching!

So there is a house down the road that may be for sale soon...and if so we may be looking into getting it....It is larger than our house now. And if we are wanting to have 3 children then it would be perfect! I LOVE my house...really LOVE it! And I love the back patio and our yard is really pretty and we have lots of neat trees...so I would hate to leave it! Its actually a house that Jeremy lived in when he was little and it was his grandparents house. They have added on to it and Jeremy thinks that it now has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a garage. But like I said I really really really like our house and i am unsure if I would even want to leave it! Plus our living room is really large and I love the way it is...

My sister just called me and told me that she won the work visit from WOOF....she is the luckiest person I have ever met! I do not understand how she wins all the time!!!!! She won $100.00 and is in the drawing to win $10,000.00!!! She seriously needs to play the lottery!

I am so very sleepy...I am hoping that Jeremy cleans the fish today so that we can have fish for supper! YUMMY.

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY for the beach!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Yall are serious about having 3 kids aren't you?

YAY for me winning! If I win the 10K then we are going to the beach for a whole week!!!!