Friday, May 21, 2010

Its Finally Friday!

Boy am I happy that today is Friday! Not looking forward to cleaning ALL weekend but at least I will not be @ work!

Last night was Hanna's program @ daycare! I was so proud of her for getting up there and actually singing and jumping around with everyone else! Last year she just stood there. I can not believe that she only has 1 more year of daycare and then she will be in school! WOW where in the world has time gone?

So excited to get to spend some time with my little niece this weekend! LaTisa is meeting Karen and letting her keep Alli for the weekend! She is such an adorable little thing I just can not wait to get my hands on her! I am going to let Hanna spend the night with them tomorrow night! Me and Jeremy are going to a get together for one of our friends tomorrow night. Although they are having a fish fry @ church...I would LOVE to eat some fish but we are going to our friends since we do not get to see him much anymore at all. I think next weekend we will be heading to the lake! Or at least I hope we are! Its a long weekend so it would be nice to go down and not be in a rush to get back.

I wish I understood why it is that some certain people have their own set of rules here at work...One person can get punished for doing one thing and the other person doing the exact same thing has NO consiquences!!! That just pisses me off really bad. That is how it has always been with this person here at work and I for the life of me can not understand it. Speaking of work...have I ever mentioned how much I HATE liars???????? I think i may have met someone who could very well be the biggest liar on the planet!!! I think they are actually starting to believe their lies!!! CRAZY!

Oh Jeris went to the Dr yesterday and found out that the little "boy" that she is pregnant with is actually a little GIRL!!! Yes that means that me, Jeris and Jenn are all going to have girls in the same grade! Imagine if Jeris moved back home...the 3 of them growing up together! That would be pretty awesome for them to be as close as we all were...could be a little scary too considering what all we put our parents through!

Hope this day passes pretty fast...it's 8:11 and I am already ready to go home!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

PAYBACK time for all the worry yall caused your moms! HAHA!