I really wish that I could be anywhere in the world other than here @ work. The closer my maternity leave gets to more I think that I just want to stay @ home with the baby and Hanna and just not have to come back…Just seems like lately every little thing here is making me mad…I suppose a 6-8 week break from this place will do me good. But it is sure going to be hard to come back! Its funny how I can be in a great mood and how that great mood can be destroyed by just one person!!! I sure wish that our project that we had a few moths back had worked out because I sure would not be working had it came through!
I did have a good weekend. We went out to eat Friday night with Karen Bobby and Alli! We of course went to circle grill and it was so good! Saturday I just sat home and cleaned all day. Saturday night we went to a graduation party for Terry @ Sherry’s house. It was fun! They just all say around and talked and had a good time. We got home about 12 and I went straight to bed! Hanna spent the night with Grandma that night. Alli was here for the weekend and boy let me tell you Hanna was pretty dang jealous of her! Sunday I got up and went to church and Jeremy and Daniel went over to the hunting land to do some work. Sunday after church I took about a 2 ½ hour nap and it was wonderful! We were lazy all day yesterday!
I am so glad we have a long weekend coming up. Friday night Grandmother is in a Beauty Pageant at the senior citizens and I think we are going to get up Saturday and head down to the lake. Well that is if Jeremy lets Hanna go because I am not going to go with out her! Grandpa is not going to be there so Hanna would have to fish with us which is fine. She just gets bored with if after a while. I don’t care though. Which brings me to something else that is bothering me. Aparently NONE of my family understands why I will not allow Hanna to go away out of town for the weekend without me or Jeremy. Mom wants to take her to Jacksonville to see Jaiden with her and Dennis. Well me nor Jeremy wants her to leave like that without us! That is our decisions as parents and instead of getting upset about it everyone needs to just accept that. Hanna is our child and if do not want her leaving like that then that is our decision. It has NOTHING to do with us trusting people to take her we just prefer her not to go.
Hope everyone has a great day!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Hey Love! I hate that I did not get to see you the other weekend! I am glad you had such a great time at the beach with your family!
I am going to try to come home this weekend but looks like your gonna be at the lake :(
Oh and by the way I do not let her leave and go out of town with anyone other than us either! I worry way to much and it bothers my mom as well as his but I do not let them talk me into it just because they do not agree! love you buches and hope to see you soon!
I still don't understand why yall won't let them take her to Jville!
You say I will understand when I have kids but I just don't think i am gonna be like that! I will want a free weekend every now and then!
Post a Comment