Thursday, March 25, 2010

YAY!

I forgot to put this in my post this morning...Last night we went to eat...well I ate A LOT! I had 6 grilled shrimp and 6 fried shrimp. Now if you have ever been to Circle Grill then you will know that their shrimp are HUGE! Well I also ate a salad and some fried pickles! Anyway...when we got home I was so full! So I laid down and guess what! I felt the baby move! That was the first time! You can not feel it by putting you hand on my tummy yet...baby still not big enough to do that! But I could feel little bit moving around...I think its because I ate so freaking much! lol Speaking of eating to much...Dr B complimented me on my weight! I had originally lost 7 pounds when I was staying so sick and have only gained 4 1/2 pounds since then! Yay me! :)

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! for the baby moving!!! Its because Aunt Jenny got to see him on the screen yesterday! Notice I keep saying HIM!!!! Have yall picked out boy names cause I know thats what you are having!!!!

I love you! And I was so happy I got to be there yesterday!