Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank you Friday for finally getting here! :)

I am so freaking excited that today is Friday! And even more excited that tomorrow is going to be such a nice day!!! I am trying to decide what to do! I think I am taking Hanna to Landmark Park tomorrow to play and maybe have a picnic...Oh what I would give to be at the lake or the beach...Guess I will have to wait a little while longer for that...:(
I have got to go get me some shorts! Think I will go at lunch to Burlington to see what they have! I am going to blind people with my white legs...but who cares I am pregnant so its not like I can go lay in the tanning bed! When I was pregnant with Hanna I wore pants/jeans the ENTIRE time because I did not want people to see my whiteness...but thats crazy...I am not going to burn up this time! :)
Hanna is with Presley and Aunt Brenda again today...she loves staying with them! It gives her a break from the everyday daycare routine! I think I am going to wake up super early tomorrow am...like 5'ish...that way I can go ahead get my cleaning done so we can spend the rest of the day doing whatever! I pray that today goes by fast!

No comments: