Thursday, February 4, 2010

YUCK!!!!

Ok...so something has got to give!!! All the food that I LOVE now makes me want to vomit!! I love chicken, but the thought of eating it makes me absolutely sick!!! Cokes, Dr Pepper, SWEET TEA, Sprite, OJ, potato chips, chicken, pork chops, it all makes me sick!!! I am sitting here getting nauseated just writing about it! I can drink water thats loaded down with Lemons and that is ok...Chocolate Milk is ok and this morning I am drinking Ginger Ale...But last night I made a salad and was so excited about eating it...well after I got everything chopped up and was about to eat I had to throw it away...I just could not do it! Its like anything sour is ok (pickles, pickled okra, lemons, are ok actually they make me feel better! But just plain foods makes me uggh...This time is so different than when I was pregnant with Hanna!!

Yesterday I got off at noon and went to pick Hanna up to come back to Dothan to shop! Hanna got some new shoes and some new clothes. Then we headed to Walmart. Finally made it back home around 6. I am more than half way finished with my book. Dear John...it is really good! I hope to finish it today at lunch!

No comments: