Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I......

Thanks Jenny!

If I was a month, I’d be May

If I was a day of the week, I’d be Friday.

If I was a time of day, I’d be 7:00 AM

If I was a planet, I’d be Pluto.

If I was a sea animal, I’d be a Blow Fish

If I was a direction, I’d be South.

If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a Swing

If I was a liquid, I'd be OJ

If I was a gemstone, Diamond

If I was a tree, I’d be a Bradford Pear

If I was a tool, I’d be a Jig saw

If I was a flower, I’d be a Daisey

If I was a kind of weather, I’d be Fall Weather

If I was a musical instrument, Flute.

If I was a color, I’d be Yellow.

If I was an emotion, I’d be happy.

If I was a fruit, I’d be a Lemon.

If I was a sound, I’d be a whistle

If I was an element, I’d be Air.

If I was a car, I’d be a 1967 Ford Mustang!

If I was a food, I’d be a Lobster.

If I was a place, I’d be The Mountains.

If I was a material, I’d be Cotton.

If I was a taste, I’d be Sweet.

If I was a scent, I’d be fruity.

If I was an object, I’d be a pen

If I was a body part, I’d be the fingers.

If I was a facial expression, I'd be a smile.

If I was a song, I’d be All of My Love....Zeppelin

If I was a pair of shoes, I’d be Flip Flops

No comments: