Well I woke up in a great mood today...and no there is no sarcasim in that statement...I am really in a great mood! Was on my way to take Hanna to daycare and heard Red Red Wine...LOVE that song! It always makes me happy! Then I had time to stop and get me a biscuit and hash browns from BoJangles this morning and it was YUMMO! So lets just hope this good mood sticks! I have been here at work for 10 minutes and so far so good!
I know thats not a long time but I can usually tell within a few seconds of being here if its going to be a good day or not!
Last night we went out to eat...Me Jeremy and Hanna and Eric went with us. It was fun...we went to O'Charlies and it was delicious! I had steak and fries and their wonderous potato soup! Hanna pf course had her Chicken fingers and french fries...girl LOVES her some Chicken Fingers!
When we got home I looked for about an hour for my phone...I did not have it in Dothan and the last time I remembered having it was on the way home from work...I looked EVERY WHERE!!! Inside outside in my car in the yard...I finally remembered that I had stopped by the mailbox and opened my door to check the mail...and sure enough it was laying on the ground in front of my mailbox! Than goodness...I sure did not want to have to buy a new one!
I am so excited about tomorrow! I am off and so is Jeremy! We have some running around to do...maybe do our taxes. I am just glad to be off.
1 year ago

1 comment:
So happy that you are in a good mood! And that you found your phone! YAY!
Post a Comment