Monday, January 25, 2010

Blah

Seriously...Monday...already??? Why can't Monday's just stay away? I woke up this morning and my tire was flat...yeah just my luck! As if it being a Monday was not bad enough!

Now I am here..at work...wishing I were ANYWHERE else in the world. Hoping 5 o'clock gets here sooner than later. Seems I am not the only one in a bad mood which is just making me even more ill!

Maybe I can convince someone to go to Labamba's with me today! I am sure that would make it all better!

Only 2 more days...yay! =)

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I will drive to Dothan at lunch just to go to lunch with you!!!! And I am being serious!!!! =)
You don't kow how much I miss working in Dothan... The other day when I had lunch with Mom and was so much fun and I miss all of that big time!

I hate its Monday too.... And I am running on about 2 hours of sleep because I stayed up all night coughing my lungs up.... I think Adam is going to get some ear plugs tonight!