I am so sleepy this morning...I fell asleep on the couch and Jeremy fell asleep in the recliner last night. I woke up at 1:30 woke Jeremy up and we went to bed but I did not fall back asleep till after 2:30. Ughh..hopefully today will pass fairly quick! I have lots to do at work so that will help in passing the time! So glad that we get off at noon tomorrow and do not come back till Monday! YAY!
We really do not have plans for the weekend so hopefully it will be a relaxing weekend! I do have to take my Christmas decorations and tree down. I wish I could leave it up all year! I just love Christmas trees!
Hoping that with the Holidays over I can start reading again! I just have not had the time to recently. Maybe me and Brittney can head to the books store one day soon and pick out a book we can read. Hanna got lots of games that she can play by herself which is nice because it gives me time to clean or whatever. Its so neat watching her play her video games. Weird how they figure out so fast how to play them!
I am so excited for lunch today because I have some homemade potato soup that mom made! YUMMY!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment