Well Christmas is over and its time to get back into the normal routine...no happy about that. It is so hard to leave Hanna at daycare after having extra days off with her! We have had such a wonderful Christmas I just hate that it is over. Hanna got lots and lots of new toys...I am going next week to buy her a toy chest to put them all in. That is what me and Jeremy should have got for her to begin with. Hanna says that her favorite toy is her $3.00 Hannah Montana microphone! I should have known that! Thursday when I got off work at noon I went and fought the crazed people at walmart to get a few more presents. Friday Morning we woke up and Hanna was so happy that Santa had brought her presents...oh and she was excited that he drank his milk and ate his cookies too! We let her play for a little bit then it was off to Mom's for our Christmas breakfast that we do every year. We ate and opened presents with them. Eric, Rachel and Jaiden were there as well as Dennis's brother Bobby and his wife Dale. Jenny, Adam, Mom, Dennis and Grandmother...Hanna and jaiden got so many gifts! We left there around 11:30 and headed to Jeremy's moms for lunch....it was YUMMO!!! They had so much good food...shrimp, roast, fried fish, Karen's delicious squash casserole and Tony's wonderful chicken and rice! OMG I ate so much! After that we went to Jeremy's Grandma's for supper. Now his grandma makes the best chicken n dumplings! We got to see Jason (Jeremy's cousin) who we have not seen in over 2 years. So it was good to see him! After opening presents there we left and went back to Karen's to open our presents with them. We finally made it home around 8:30. My living room floor looked like and exploded toy store!! There were toys everywhere! Last night I finally got them all put up!
Saturday me Hanna and Karen went shopping. I had so much fun. We ate lunch at Labamba's which of course was delicious! Lets see we shopped at Inside Accents, Kohl's, Target and K-Mart! It was lots of fun! And I actually got myself some clothes...which is something I do not do often!
Yesterday we headed to Deb's moms house to have Christmas with them. Hanna was not feeling all that great so she pretty much clung to me to whole time. It was good to see all of them too! I have pictures that I will upload tomorrow..I left my camera at home today :(
Hanna got some really cute shoes that are pink but she loves them so much that I am sure she will be wearing them everyday no matter what color clothes she has on!
Sunday night we went to Phil and Bobbi's house. It was nice to see them all! Hanna got more toys there and another baby doll that she feeds and cries. She was amazed that their dog had a sweater on! Oh and Bobbi makes these delicious veggie bars...I could have eaten the whole tray!
We made it home last night around 8...Jeremy killed a deer yesterday it was a 7 point but he killed it mostly for the meat. He said that was the last deer he will be killing for meat this year now he is after the horns!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! And hope everyone has a Happy and safe New Year!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment