Monday, December 14, 2009

Should have know better...

Why can't we just have a peaceful quiet morning today...yep that isn't going to happen. I do NOT want to listen to you talk about anything because you think you know absolutely everything under the sun there is to know...I just do not want to listen to anyone talk actually. I am ill this weather is nasty and muggy it is hot in my office, my hair is in a yucky pony tail because this new hair crap I got to straighten my hair with made my hair so oily that I had to just put it up. My house looks like a freaking tornado ripped through it...our septic is STILL messed up!!!! You can't park in our back yard because of all the mud...yep that's right mud...from all this rain...our back yard looks like a mud pit...Looks like we will be having Christmas elsewhere..Why is it that it takes some people tell a story fifty million hours when a normal person can tell it in five minutes....that drives me CRAZY...I mean the whole time they are talking I am thinking please just hurry up and spit it out. Sometimes I can even make my grocery list in my head i mean the entire list while you tell a story....thats pretty sad... Leave out all the unnecessary crap that I do not want to hear...which is usually more than half of the story. Why is it that when I am trying to find something to wear I feel like I have no clothes...but yet when it comes time to wash them the amount of clothes you have seem to double? Yeah that happens to me all the time! It sucks because I have my hair up today and can not put my ear plugs in to tune out all the crap...uggh...Can I just go back home get back in the bed and sleep till Friday? PLEASE!!!!!

OK now that I got all my illness out...this weekend was pretty good. Just so dang rainy..I took my grandmother to do her Christmas shopping Saturday. It was nice I enjoyed spending time with her. Saturday night we watched Mark Ingram win the Heisman...then flipped it over to ESPN and listened to the know it all Alabama hating announcers talk about how the other guy was more qualified to win it...blah blah blah...

Oh yeah and the project I have been somewhat talking about...well that was a big wast of time and money...not going to happen...Oh well I guess we should have know better!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

LOL! I love all your rambeling*.....

Mark winning the heisman was the highlight of my weekend thats for sure!

Sorry about the project!

I love you!