Thursday, December 10, 2009

Phone call to Santa

Hanna asked me when she woke up this morning if I would please call Santa on his cell phone and tell him that she did not suck her fingers last night. So I had to pretend to call Santa on the phone and tell him that she did not suck her fingers. She was in the back ground saying mommy tell him that my dolls are in their bed not on the floor and that she was going to eat all of her food at daycare today. It was so funny! So when I got off the phone with Santa she was asking what he said and I told her that he was going to bring her lots of toys if she continues to be a good girl! She was so excited! Almost as excited about her letter from Santa that she got out of the mail box. My mom sent it to her and she had to call everyone she knew to tell them about her card from Santa.

Here is some great news...our back yard looks like a mud pit and we are going to have to fork out no telling how much money because our septic is messed up!!! Right here at Christmas not to mention that our "project" is still just kinda sitting there...it is hard to stay positive when it seems to be taking forever!!! I am just ready to know....and there is no telling when we will.

It does not really feel like Christmas to me...not sure why. I want to go look at Christmas lights...maybe that will help. Still no idea what to get Hanna or Jeremy.

Well let me get to work...I am hoping the day goes by fast! I am ready to get home...although I have so many things to do at home I would still rather be there!

No comments: