Monday, December 7, 2009

Roll Tide!!!

Well...here we are again...it's Monday and I am already ready for Friday!!! UGGH...However we did have a really good weekend. Saturday Jeremy grilled some delicious food. He grilled some deer meat and boy was it good! He wrapped the back strap in bacon and injected it with some great marinade....stuff. It really was great! I cooked some homemade french fries and cooked up some baked beans and some garlic cheese bread. Alan and Eric came and ate with us and then watched that AWESOME game!!! WOO HOO! I was so freaking excited! How great was it to see Ingram doing the Gator Chomp...then to see Saban do the chest bump...yeah that was priceless! Now we have to wait a whole month to see the Championship game.

Yesterday we went to moms at lunch. Me and Jenny helped her put up the Christmas tree and then we cooked supper for her. Well actually Jenny cooked supper. I just cut up the tomato's...lol.

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

You just cut up tomatoes...LOL! Maybe cause you couldn't scramble the meat?

I love you!