Last night I watch a Christmas Carol for the first time! Not the new one the original one that was made in like the 30's. It was a cute movie nothing like I expected. I really had no idea what the movie was about.
Our electricity went out last night and was out for I guess a little over an hour. Hanna did not like that to much. She was clinging to me and did not want to let go! We all went and got in our bed because it was getting pretty cold in the house...needless to say that is where Hanna slept last night. When I woke up this morning she was on her knees laying her head on Jeremy's stomach...it was so cute!
We have decided to have our Christmas party for us at work at Country Crossing.YAY! I am excited! We have made plans to go eat then take $20 each and play a round of BINGO!! I am really excited! I think it will be lots of fun.
Well tomorrow is the big day...I am excited but nervous! I just really hope Alabama can prove that they are the better team and win!!! I think Jeremy has invited some of his hunting buddies over to watch the game with us. I will be out numbered big time since I will be the only female. I just hope I do not embarrass Jeremy to bad by the way I act crazy when they score or do bad...it should be fun. I do have to find a babysitter for Hanna though.
Today is going to be a super long boring day at work!!! Hopefully it will not go by to slow.
1 year ago

1 comment:
That is a great place to have the Christmas party! I should try to talk Rose into having us one there 2! Did yall make resverations?
Post a Comment