Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prayer requests

Before I started working here I really did not think about children having to deal with things such as cancer. It is so sad for anyone to have to go through but knowing a small child like these have to suffer so bad is just beyond my understanding! Working here you have to hear all the stories about out patients that have cancer. It is so very sad! Here are a few links to some children and their families who need lots and lots of prayers! Please remember them and pray that one day there will be a cure for this awful awful disease!


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeremyspikes

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/DelaneyStarcher

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgracecrumby

I know all of these stories are tear jerkers...so if you not prepared to just sit down and cry well then I suggest you not read them. These are only a few of the children I have been following. Only one is our pt and the other 3 are ones that I have learned about through our patients caring bridge site. Two of the stories are encouraging and are hopeful while the other two the babies now have their Angel wings. Not sure what made me post about this...I guess with all the bad luck that I have been having lately just sitting back and reading these make my problems seem so small.

1 comment:

JB said...

Prayer does work!

My little 7 year old cousin had leukemia and now she's in remission.

She's having to learn how to walk and write again but at least she's alive!