Some funny things I wanted to share about Hanna...
Hanna likes to color on paper plates...not sure why but she can color paper plates as long as you will give them to her. Well she had one yesterday that she had crumbled up into tiny piece's so me with my speech problem...I told her to pick up her mess and throw it in the TRESH can...I walked to my room to hang some clothes up and when I walked back into the living room she was still just sitting there...so I said Hanna mommy told you to throw that in the trash can...to which she replies as she shakes her head like she has a little attitude "No you didn't mommy you told me to throw it in the TRESH can" how can you argue with that?
Hanna sings ALL the time! She makes up songs about anything and everything! She will see a shoe on the floor and start singing about it...Everyday when I pick her up from daycare she will ask me mommy do you know this song...and she will start singing some random words. Sometimes she will sing actual songs but it will be many different songs combined together. Last night she had her make believe microphone and she was saying "I am Taylor Smift (she can not pronounce Swift) and I am going to sing a few songs...This is how she sang the song..."Should have said no should have gone home...not by the hair of my chinney chin chin..." I just absolutely love listening to her! Wish I could quit my job and stay home with her all the time!
She was on her pretend phone the other day which was a square magnet off of the fridge ...amazing that a simple little magnet can entertain her!
1 year ago

1 comment:
SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment