Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hoping for a better day....

I am hoping for a better day today than what I had yesterday...It was a pretty crummy day. Well at least it was until 5 when I got off...then it was not so bad.
I cooked supper last night for Mr. Bobby...Karen is in CT with Korey, Latisa and the new baby Alli Kayden....so I decided to ask him over to eat with us. I cooked spaghetti...it was simple and pretty hard to mess up. Other than the noodles being a little dry it was pretty good :) Alli is so dang cute! And in one picture she looks like Korey! I am so happy for them I just really wish I could be there to see them all! I will have to steal a pic from their FB page and post it on here...she really is cute! Kinda makes me wish we had little baby! :)
Jenny's wedding is getting closer and closer...it will be here before we know it! I still have not really been to the tanning bed much. I paid for a month and that month is up...and I really can not afford to go back right now. Jenny I may just have to blind the crowd at the wedding...lol

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Talisa I actually don't care if you are TAN or not. . . Do what you want to do. . . I of all people understand about not being able to afford it . . . I got to buy a new tag for my car this month so I am saving anyway I can!

Thanks for the cookwear! I LOVE IT! =)

I LOVE YOU!!!