What a pretty day it was yesterday! It was so nice outside! Hanna and I rode the 4-wheeler around for a while. We rode to her Grandma's house to see her new chickens. When we got back to the house Jeremy wanted to ride. So he took us to the woods and we got stuck in the freaking mud...I get aggravated @ him because he will take us on these trails that he says are clear...yeah Jeremy if you have not been on them in a year or so they are no longer "clear" we were riding through bushes and grass taller than us! It was not so bad once we got back there. Then we got stuck in the mud! I had mud all over me...all over my face! Hanna was freaking out! She kept saying how do we get out of here daddy? It was fun anyway! Just being out side because it was soooo pretty! I am so ready for some fall weather!
I get off at noon today. Thank goodness! I have a Dr apt then I am going home!!!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment