I really wish I was sitting outside enjoying this wonderous weather! Instead I am couped up inside these green walls at work...Hopefully 5 o'clock will get here fast! Not counting on that though...
Last night I had some crazy dreams...you know the kind where that is all you think about the next day. I can thank Jenny for a conversation we had yesterday for that...I guess it is what made me dream what I did...
So Jenny gets married in like 52 days!!! Wow...I am trying to prepare myself so I do not look like a tard up there crying my eyes out...lol! I am so very happy for her and Adam! I got another one of her gifts yesterday! Now I am just waiting on the other one to get here...hoping that it gets here before the shower...Which brings me to my next subject...I am freaking stressing about this shower...Scared we are going to run out of food...or that we forgot to invite someone...
I have got to start the tanning bed TODAY!!! If not no one will be able to see Jenny get married because I will blind them with my whiteness!!! Yep pretty sure about that!
I woke up in a great mood....the weather had something to do with that I think...I love this time of year! Now thanks to some certain people I am having a hard time keeping my good mood...
1 year ago

3 comments:
Awww..I remember when my sister got married. I cried like a little baby. I mean I boohoo'ed so loud you can hear me on their video...I was mortified when I watched it!
Come follow my blog I have just started...my friend Brandy who lives in Germany talked me into this blogging. I am with you girl about this weather it can lift anyones spirits! Hope you keep your good mood! Hey at least we are no longer inside the walls of "hell" like we were when we worked at well that place!
Don't stress about the shower. We'll work it all out. :)
Don't stress about the shower! Yall will do fine! And there will be plenty of food.
If you cry the day of the Wedding I will... So please don't! But I know it will be hard...
I still can't believe I will have a different last name in 52 days.... WOW!
Post a Comment