Thursday, September 24, 2009

"There is this cartoon and its called the cats and the cradle and the silverspoon..."

Last night I went to Mom's to help Jenny with her Bouquets for the wedding! She is so talented at stuff like that! She had already made hers and one of the brides maids and they were so pretty! I mean she could do that for a living and make money! I mean she is really really good at things like that! And all the stuff that she has put together is so pretty! She is going to have a really pretty wedding!

OMG...Pickled Okra is DELICIOUS!! My mom #2 had some and let me try it..I wish I had given it a chance a long time ago because it is really good! Me and her are going to make some this weekend! That should be fun it just sucks that I have to wait 3 weeks to try it! :(

Today is mine and Jeremy's anniversary! Four years! We have been together for 9 years but married only four. He is a really great husband and a WONDERFUL daddy! :) I am so excited because this weekend starts his weekends OFF! Yes that's right....the PO FINALLY hired him a sub! Thank goodness...so maybe we can go to a game soon! I am just happy that he is getting his Saturdays off...he deserves it working every Sat for the past 5 years!

Good game on tonight...#4 Mississippi plays South Carolina. I am so happy mom #2 brought us some fried chicken and gravy last night that they had left over from the church....So I do not have to cook tonight! Woo hoo!!!

Oh have I mention just how funny my daughter is?? She calls her wrist her whistle and her ankle her Wankle...It is hilarious...but she is @ the age where if you laugh @ her her feelings get hurt. She also told me the other day that she changed clothes because she wanted to be tumtumadble...(comfortable) This morning when I dropped her off @ daycare she walked in and Maddox was sitting @ the table eating well Hanna went and sat beside him and she was just a smiling...he would look @ her and they would smile so big @ each other...then they would look away and then they would look @ each other and smile some more. It was so cute!

Well thankfully tomorrow is Friday! Hope you all have a great day!

Jessica P...Listen the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon...is not a Saturday cartoon....LMAO!!! You are freaking hilarious! You need to start blogging and quit logging on just to read my blogs...Might as well type a few lines while you are signed in!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

Thanks for coming to help me last night! I love you!

I hope Adam and I have a marriage like you and Jeremy! Yall are great and I look up to you! I always wanted to be like my big sister!

and btw you are a great Mommy! Hanna thinks so!

I am confused? Is the cartoon really called that?