Well...it's Monday again...not happy about that! We had a really good weekend! Friday night we went out to eat and to Wally world with my mom # 2 and Mr. Bobby. It was nice we went to Ryan's to eat...it was yummy! Saturday we watched football all day! Great games were on all day! ~Roll Tide~ Oh and Friday night we watched I Love You Man...it was really funny! Sunday we did absolutely nothing! It was so so nice! We did get out yesterday afternoon and went to the store to get some ice cream! Other than that we sat around watch Andy Griffith, ate, and watched that movie The Wizard. It is an old movie about the little boy who is really good at video games!
Thankfully I got Jenny's shower invites in the mail...all 92 of them!
Weekends just do not last long enough! I really really do not want to be here at work! I think it is going to be a day for my ear plugs! :)
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment