Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF!!

Vampire Diaries last night was great! I really liked it and the song choices were awesome! I am gonna have to download some of those songs! I really really like Stefan! He is really really cute! I still can not figure out where I have seen him before...I looked him up on wikipedia but I have never seen any of those shows...???hmmm...can't figure that one out because I know I have seen him in something before!

I am so excited that today is Friday! Can't wait to watch football all day tomorrow! I sure do wish we were going to the game...we were offered tickets but the Post Office has yet to hire a sub for Jeremy...so looks like we will not make it to any of the games this year either...which really makes me mad! I really wanted to take Hanna this year! She has so much fun watching the games with me and Jeremy. I know she would have a blast at a game!

Ok so I am addicted to UNO on facebook now!!! It is so much freaking fun!!! Yall should try it!!!!

Can't wait till Sunday...The season finale of True Blood!!!!

Hope yall have a great weekend!

~ROLL TIDE~

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

I can't wait to start watching it! But I just can't give up my Grey's... Thanks to Eric for DVRing it!

I thought True blood was over

JB said...

I hope they show lots of Eric in this last episode. Gotta make up for him wearing that dress! lol