Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun weekend!




Hanna @ Dairy Queen Hanna @ Pizza Kastle
Well I am not happy about being back at work today! It was a great weekend! Friday night we went to Jessica's for Jenny;s twilight party! It was a lot of fun! And we laughed
so much! That is always for a great time! She made some yummy cheese ravioli! And we played some games too! I found my new favorite candy! Boston baked beans...??? Is that what is it called Jessica? Anyway they are YUMMO!

Saturday was football!!! Woo Hoo! Roll Tide!! I got up and mom came and got Hanna for a while so I could get some cleaning done. Then me and Jeremy went grocery shopping...Finally made it home and started watching the games! We watched the GA game and them went and picked some p'nuts! We came back and sat on the patio and picked them off! It was a lot of fun! Then we came in boiled the p'nuts, ate supper and sat down to watch the Tide play! So happy they won!

Sunday Jeremy went to Eufaula for the day...thankfully he decided not to spend the night! Mom and grandmother came and had lunch with me and Hanna!

Monday me Jeremy and Hanna went to Labamba's for lunch, then went to Pizza Kastle to play! Hanna had so much fun! She played Air hockey with Jeremy and I think that was her favorite thing! Then she had to ride all the rides! When we left there we went to Dairy Queen for some Ice cream! It was all a lot of fun!

Now it is back to work and I am not at all excited about it! :( At least it is a short week!!!

3 comments:

JB said...

Yep, they are boston baked beans. lol

Glad yall had a good time at the party!

Sounds like you had a good weekend all around! :)

Jenny Strickland said...

Sounds like yall had fun yesterday! I am glad yall got to do something!

Yall think about Saturday night! Adam said he will order the game and yall can come! Hanna 2! We will grill steaks or something!

JB said...

No, I'm not in a book club. That would be fun though...