TGIF!!!!
Hanna told me that her hand was hurting this morning and that she needed some tinyhaul (Tylenol) lol that is how she says it! She is so dang funny! She was kinda sad on the way to daycare because she remembered that Will's mommy had told Mrs. Marybeth that Will would not be there today....poor thing she sure does love little Will!
We have to be in Montgomery in the morning at 10 to get Hanna's flower girl dress altered. Not looking forward to putting my dress on...I am in desperate need of a freaking tan!!!
Jeremy is leaving Saturday afternoon for Eufaula and will not be back till Monday morning. Uggh...I wish he was not going! I had to work last weekend and now this weekend he will be gone...:(
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hanna told me that her hand was hurting this morning and that she needed some tinyhaul (Tylenol) lol that is how she says it! She is so dang funny! She was kinda sad on the way to daycare because she remembered that Will's mommy had told Mrs. Marybeth that Will would not be there today....poor thing she sure does love little Will!
We have to be in Montgomery in the morning at 10 to get Hanna's flower girl dress altered. Not looking forward to putting my dress on...I am in desperate need of a freaking tan!!!
Jeremy is leaving Saturday afternoon for Eufaula and will not be back till Monday morning. Uggh...I wish he was not going! I had to work last weekend and now this weekend he will be gone...:(
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:
I wish my husband would go away for the weekend! lol
Give me a year.. I am going to be wishing Adam would go outta town for a wkend...
But thats when we can all get together and do something!
Post a Comment