First let me say that we saw more patients than we have ever seen on a Saturday clinic this past Saturday...all flu!!!!! I am just keeping my fingers crossed that we do not get it!!! I mean it is only a matter of time before we here at work start coming down with it...I mean there is no vaccine for it and we are all exposed to it all day everyday for the last few weeks....!!!!
So we got up Saturday morning and headed to Montgomery with Jenny...(Mom, me Jenny and Hanna) We had so much fun!!!! I have not laughed that much in years!!!! Hanna was not to happy about having to put on her flower girl dress....she pitched a fit!!! Finally we got her calmed down enough so they could get her measurements....!!! Then we headed to Hobby Lobby to get some more things for the wedding...then we went to Whataburger and had lunch. Jeremy was gone all weekend to Eufaula with Uncle Allen finishing up planting stuff for the deer. He will be home tonight thank goodness! Hanna asked me about 50 million times when her daddy was going to be home...Last night I did not watch True Blood...I wanted to wait and watch it with Jeremy tonight!
My Aunt Sondra passed away yesterday.....this is my Uncle Rogers (my dads brother) wife. She was diagnosed with ALS about a year ago I think. I know now she is in a much better place and is no longer suffering. Please keep my uncle and cousins in you prayers!
My sister is sick...she apparently has the stomach bug....thankfully Adam was there to take care of her...I know how much she hates being sick!!!! I hope she feels better today!
Hope you all have a good Monday!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Ohhh, you're gonna love True Blood. It freaking went crazy! lol
I am back and I feel better! Poor Adam... Bless his heart... He took such good care of me! =)
Post a Comment